Chartwells provide our catering arrangements. As the leading provider of catering services to schools across the UK, we believe school lunches should be freshly prepared, great-tasting and attractively presented to engage pupils. Our menus are fully nutritionally checked by our expert in-house team and meet the Governments school food standards.
We’ve always taken the issue of food allergies extremely seriously. If any student has an allergy, an intolerance or a medical condition that calls for a special diet, Chartwells has an in-house expert team of nutritionists make sure pupils are fully and safely catered for with special menus, procedures and local training. Should you wish to see a list of Chartwells special diets, please contact the Academy office and we can liaise with Chartwells on your behalf.
Free School Meals
If you think you may be eligible for free school meals, please complete the online form.
Free school meals in all East Sussex maintained and free schools and academies are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
If you require any assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.