As the academy is continually trying to improve services to our students and their parents, we are now working towards using Parent Pay to enable parents to pay for food and trips directly, either on-line, on a mobile app or at pay points located in local shops. This will mean that we can avoid cash payments in school, which have previously given rise to a range of issues.
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for trips and other items such as cashless canteen
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- you will never need miss a payment, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre
How do I get started?
We can send you an activation letter containing your activation details to enable you to set up your ParentPay account. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can add them to a single account, providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.
If you have your log in details, please navigate to www.parentpay.co.uk and log into ParentPay.